About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Herbal-TF liked the chapter You don't say no in Unexpected Delivery.
2 weeks ago
-
Herbal-TF liked the chapter What? in Unexpected Delivery.
2 weeks ago
-
Herbal-TF liked the chapter A Date in Unexpected Delivery.
2 weeks ago
-
Herbal-TF liked the chapter Steve's had his fun for now in Unexpected Delivery.
3 weeks ago
-
Herbal-TF liked the chapter Some exploration in Unexpected Delivery.
3 weeks ago
-
Herbal-TF liked the chapter A solution that's also a problem in Unexpected Delivery.
3 weeks ago
-
Herbal-TF liked the chapter Path of the Body in A Swap To Remember.
2 months ago
-
Herbal-TF liked the chapter Jess' Body. Ethan's Life in A Swap To Remember.
2 months ago
-
Herbal-TF liked the chapter Bodies in A Swap To Remember.
2 months ago
-
Herbal-TF liked the chapter His Crush, Jess Martinez in A Swap To Remember.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Herbal-TF has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Herbal-TF has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Herbal-TF has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Herbal-TF has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Herbal-TF has not earned any awards.