About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
HentaiGods liked the chapter A new note in Momo's room in Reality Book.
2 hours ago
-
HentaiGods liked the chapter Mina finds a mysterious note... in Reality Book.
2 hours ago
-
HentaiGods liked the chapter Mina sees more changes in the classroom in Reality Book.
2 hours ago
-
HentaiGods liked the chapter The Girls' Breakfast: Mina Pigs Out in Reality Book.
2 hours ago
-
HentaiGods liked the chapter The girls hear Mina's scream; they've changed to. in Reality Book.
8 hours ago
-
HentaiGods liked the chapter Change POV (One of the Girl's day gets weird) in Reality Book.
8 hours ago
-
HentaiGods liked the chapter Create rules for the book... with a twist in Reality Book.
8 hours ago
-
HentaiGods liked the chapter Uraraka's moon bouncing in Reality Book.
8 hours ago
-
HentaiGods liked the chapter Do the Right Thing; Showing the Class in Reality Book.
8 hours ago
-
HentaiGods liked the chapter She writes something CRUEL and SARCASTIC in Reality Book.
8 hours ago
No recent activity
HentaiGods has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
HentaiGods has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
HentaiGods has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
HentaiGods has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
HentaiGods has not earned any awards.