About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 6, 1991
- Location
- Hawaii
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Heathen1991 liked the chapter Mutter a cursed locking Rose body into a submissive pose in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 week ago
-
Heathen1991 liked the chapter Alan convinces you in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
Heathen1991 liked the chapter You pushed too far in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 weeks ago
-
Heathen1991 liked the chapter Under the register in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 weeks ago
-
Heathen1991 liked the chapter Spy on them in Ladybug corruption.
1 month ago
-
Heathen1991 liked the chapter Professor Evelyn takes control in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Heathen1991 liked the chapter Stay in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Heathen1991 liked the chapter Your mom in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Heathen1991 liked the chapter Starts to Squirt in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 month ago
-
Heathen1991 liked the chapter Cunt full of dementor cock as she get fucks harder in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Heathen1991 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Heathen1991 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Heathen1991 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Heathen1991 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Heathen1991 has not earned any awards.