About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Heat87th liked the chapter 55. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
Heat87th liked the chapter 35. Something is happening in Something's Off.
2 weeks ago
-
Heat87th left a comment on the chapter 32. Hopefully Not in Something's Off.
2 weeks ago
-
Heat87th liked the chapter 32. Hopefully Not in Something's Off.
2 weeks ago
-
Heat87th liked the chapter 52. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
2 weeks ago
-
Heat87th liked the chapter 51. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
3 weeks ago
-
Heat87th liked the chapter 50. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
4 weeks ago
-
Heat87th liked the chapter 48. Wife's POV [PART-2] in Something's Off.
1 month ago
-
Heat87th liked the chapter 48. Wife's POV [PART-1] in Something's Off.
1 month ago
-
Heat87th liked the chapter 47. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Heat87th has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Heat87th has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Heat87th has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Heat87th has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Heat87th has not earned any awards.