About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Because it's fun.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hayato liked the chapter Get a Morning Handjob in Ring of Desire.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Test it on your mother in Ring of Desire.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Introduction in Ring of Desire.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Impregnate her in Time Freeze.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Back home in Time Freeze.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Karma in Time Freeze.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Guilt in Time Freeze.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Aftermath in Time Freeze.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter The Reward in Time Freeze.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Perfectly in Time Freeze.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Hayato has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hayato has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hayato has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hayato has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hayato has not earned any awards.