About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Harley12 liked the chapter Naked spanking in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
Harley12 liked the chapter More women! in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
Harley12 liked the chapter Female neighbors in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
Harley12 liked the chapter Dick’s in big trouble in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
Harley12 liked the chapter The truth in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
Harley12 liked the chapter Superman Diapers in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
Harley12 liked the chapter “He had an accident” in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
Harley12 liked the chapter Monty speaks for him in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
Harley12 liked the chapter His mom arrives in SPH Adventures.
2 days ago
-
Harley12 liked the chapter To See What Panties Kim is Wearing! in Kim Possible's Humiliation.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Harley12 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Harley12 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Harley12 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Harley12 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Harley12 has not earned any awards.