About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Does in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Stay up and get the itch to text someone (secretary) Peta ( threesome route) in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Sternly tell Elsa to knock if off in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Jason and Elsa walks in in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Go home and speak with your wife and Kyler in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Tell Ava and get your oldest daughter out of trouble(1+ good husband point) in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Walk around the mall looking for more to buy in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter You both cum in the clothing rack in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Give each other pleasure with your hands in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter "Beg me to fuck someone who is younger and isn't you." in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
No recent activity
Halifaxiantic has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Halifaxiantic has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Halifaxiantic has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Halifaxiantic has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Halifaxiantic has not earned any awards.