About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Guffi liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 52 in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter The Hunter's Husband Part 02 in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter Stacy's Choice in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 days ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter Harem Events in Harem Games.
2 days ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter The Hunter's Husband? in Truth of the Matter.
2 days ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter Transformation Results 1 in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter Messing up with a Captial 'M' in Truth of the Matter.
3 days ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter The Silicon Scepter in The Bimbo reality.
4 days ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter Challenge in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
Guffi liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Guffi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Guffi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Guffi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Guffi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Guffi has not earned any awards.