About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Gthulu liked the chapter Nine: Wedding Bells!!! in Harem Hotel.
3 hours ago
-
Gthulu liked the chapter Eight: Wedding Bells!!!! in Harem Hotel.
13 hours ago
-
Gthulu liked the chapter Seven: Wedding Bells!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Gthulu liked the chapter Robbing nude Ivy in Truth or Strip.
1 day ago
-
Gthulu liked the chapter Six: Wedding Bells!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Gthulu liked the chapter Azure Report: Day 5 in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Gthulu liked the chapter Five: Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Gthulu liked the chapter Four: Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Gthulu liked the chapter Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Gthulu liked the chapter Toll, Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Gthulu has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gthulu has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gthulu has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gthulu has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gthulu has not earned any awards.