About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch Horror and Science Fiction Movies as well as some Fantasy, Some Anime and search for Information about the history of the world and spend some time with my family and I am single to avoid confusion.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Anime Fics, Novels of Villains and Villainous Women, Stories about Antiquity and Wars of the Past
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GroxxarDarkDragon left a comment on the chapter Danganronpa in Perverted Fan-Fiction!.
2 hours ago
-
GroxxarDarkDragon left a comment on the chapter The replica swaps places with her in Perverted Fan-Fiction!.
2 weeks ago
-
GroxxarDarkDragon liked the chapter She followed his command in Undercover Agent.
4 weeks ago
-
GroxxarDarkDragon liked the chapter Revenge in Undercover Agent.
1 month ago
-
GroxxarDarkDragon liked the chapter Face to face with the Masked Man in Undercover Agent.
1 month ago
-
GroxxarDarkDragon liked the chapter Brought to you by Shinra in Fictional Nudism!.
1 month ago
-
GroxxarDarkDragon liked the chapter Jessie might be able to help in Fictional Nudism!.
1 month ago
-
GroxxarDarkDragon liked the chapter Tifa Lockhart in Fictional Nudism!.
1 month ago
-
GroxxarDarkDragon left a comment on the chapter Jenna Ortega's Wednesday in Bad Ends.
1 month ago
-
GroxxarDarkDragon liked the chapter The walk to the meeting place in Undercover Agent.
1 month ago
No recent activity
GroxxarDarkDragon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GroxxarDarkDragon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GroxxarDarkDragon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GroxxarDarkDragon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GroxxarDarkDragon has not earned any awards.