About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- https://subscribestar.adult/GreenishNightLight
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games. When I can at least, as writing takes up most of my free time.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy. Sometimes I'm in the mood for Sci-Fi, but usually not. I just like magic, dragons, swords, and armour more than guns and space ships.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I quite enjoy it. Being able to bring stories and characters to life, even if just as text, is really something that I enjoy.
- In conclusion, I am
-
An amateur writer who wants to keep improving.
-
GreenishNightLight posted a reply on the chapter Beneath the Old Rowan Tree in Tabula Rasa.
10 hours ago
-
GreenishNightLight published the chapter Beneath the Old Rowan Tree in Tabula Rasa.
1 day ago
-
GreenishNightLight posted a reply on the chapter Calming Down Over a Few Cups of Tea in Tabula Rasa.
6 days ago
-
GreenishNightLight posted a reply on the chapter Stoutbottom Burrow in Tabula Rasa.
6 days ago
-
GreenishNightLight posted a reply on the chapter Learning A Couple New Spells in Tabula Rasa.
6 days ago
-
GreenishNightLight left a comment on the chapter Stoutbottom Burrow in Tabula Rasa.
1 week ago
-
GreenishNightLight published the chapter Stoutbottom Burrow in Tabula Rasa.
1 week ago
-
GreenishNightLight liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
GreenishNightLight liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 11 – Far Viewing [Romulus POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
GreenishNightLight posted a reply on the chapter Collecting Crystals in Tabula Rasa.
1 week ago
No recent activity
GreenishNightLight has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GreenishNightLight has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GreenishNightLight has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GreenishNightLight has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GreenishNightLight has not earned any awards.