About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GreatChaos liked the chapter Quick thinking saved the day! in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
2 days ago
-
GreatChaos liked the chapter Something unexpected... in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
6 days ago
-
GreatChaos liked the chapter Further experimentation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 week ago
-
GreatChaos liked the chapter Buying clothes...hopefully the end of things. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 week ago
-
GreatChaos liked the chapter Some experimentation first. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 week ago
-
GreatChaos liked the chapter Her mom is in a hostage situation in The Nude Note.
1 week ago
-
GreatChaos liked the chapter "You have to do your exam!" in Day Of The Demon.
1 week ago
-
GreatChaos liked the chapter "Danger? Adventure? Pants?" in Day Of The Demon.
2 weeks ago
-
GreatChaos liked the chapter "Authentic European-style makeover." in Day Of The Demon.
2 weeks ago
-
GreatChaos liked the chapter Sexy Dreams in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
GreatChaos has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GreatChaos has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GreatChaos has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GreatChaos has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GreatChaos has not earned any awards.