About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Am frühen Morgen schleicht sich Julia ins Haus ihrer Tante in Verführte Unschuld.
11 hours ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Julia nimmt den Schwanz des schwarzen Barmannes in den Mund in Verführte Unschuld.
11 hours ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Julia wird von Boris entjungfert in Verführte Unschuld.
11 hours ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Die Schweinerei im Ehebett in Laura nach der Schule.
3 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Sie hoffte auf Ihr Glück, aber leider... in Der Club / Das Spiel.
3 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Sie soll ganz unten sein, bevor es losgeht! in Der Club / Das Spiel.
3 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Orale Verwöhnung in Der Club / Das Spiel.
3 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter ...aber, Sie hatte schon 5 Bierchen in Sarah wird geschwängert.
3 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Sie kann irgendwie nichtmehr weg, obwohl Sie flüchten will... in Sarah wird geschwängert.
3 days ago
-
GranddaddysLove liked the chapter Elena lutscht in Die deutsche Verlockung.
3 days ago
No recent activity
GranddaddysLove has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GranddaddysLove has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GranddaddysLove has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GranddaddysLove has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GranddaddysLove has not earned any awards.