About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Earth, for now...
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
a weird, nerdy pervert
-
Gorm13 liked the chapter Pedagogy and Missions in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Gorm13 liked the chapter A Perk, more Perks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Gorm13 liked the chapter Photos and Splits in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Gorm13 liked the chapter Austrian Conclusions in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Gorm13 liked the chapter Royal Standards [Maximillian POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Gorm13 liked the chapter Herald of Chimes [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Gorm13 liked the chapter Enacting Base Violence in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Gorm13 liked the chapter Infiltrators [Claire POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Gorm13 liked the chapter Dealing with a Perfect Challenge in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Gorm13 liked the chapter Survivor [Jane POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
No recent activity
Gorm13 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gorm13 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gorm13 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gorm13 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gorm13 has not earned any awards.