About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Mrs Revers correspondence in Collegiate Temptation.
1 hour ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Immediate reconciliation in Collegiate Temptation.
1 day ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Post rave mistake in Collegiate Temptation.
2 days ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Garage house party: Collection in Collegiate Temptation.
2 days ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Subscriber feed: Nora Rockpool in Collegiate Temptation.
2 days ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Best of Friends 40 - Being Dumb in Best of Friends.
4 days ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
4 days ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
4 days ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols - A familiar face? in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Ophelia’s grilling in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Goodboye has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Goodboye has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Goodboye has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Goodboye has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Goodboye has not earned any awards.