About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- In my red room with just me, my computer, and a le
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Good_Girl_Elvira published the story hairdresser.
4 hours ago
-
Good_Girl_Elvira received a new award: First Like.
5 hours ago
-
Good_Girl_Elvira received a new award: First Chapter.
5 hours ago
-
Good_Girl_Elvira received a new award: First Story.
5 hours ago
-
Good_Girl_Elvira published the story RED ROOM.
6 hours ago
No recent activity
Good_Girl_Elvira has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Good_Girl_Elvira has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Good_Girl_Elvira has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Good_Girl_Elvira has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Good_Girl_Elvira has not earned any awards.