About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 11, 1995
- Location
- Mexico
- Homepage
- https://www.fanbox.cc/@goblinlover95
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
play videogames
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Read comics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Verga
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Panocha
- I write erotica because
-
is fun
- In conclusion, I am
-
Autistic
-
Goblinlover95 published the chapter The bad girls dominated in Multiversal sex fighting league.
1 hour ago
-
Goblinlover95 published the chapter Swamp, the halfling Druid in The Goblin girl curse.
1 hour ago
-
Goblinlover95 left a comment on the chapter Overwatch in Fictional Nudism!.
3 hours ago
-
Goblinlover95 published the chapter Rainbow dash for Sale in Slaves to humanity.
1 day ago
-
Goblinlover95 published the chapter Taken from their world in Slaves to humanity.
1 day ago
-
Goblinlover95 published the chapter She got and sent the information but still got captured in Slaves to humanity.
1 day ago
-
Goblinlover95 published the chapter Slave auction area in Slaves to humanity.
2 days ago
-
Goblinlover95 published the chapter Amy Rose in Digimon crossworlds.
2 days ago
-
Goblinlover95 liked the chapter Judy Hopps in Fictional Nudism!.
2 days ago
-
Goblinlover95 published the chapter Yes in Super cat has-been.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Goblinlover95 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Goblinlover95 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Goblinlover95 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Goblinlover95 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Goblinlover95 has not earned any awards.