About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 17, 1993
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Goblinhunter liked the chapter Garage house party: Collection in Collegiate Temptation.
1 day ago
-
Goblinhunter liked the chapter Subscriber feed: Nora Rockpool in Collegiate Temptation.
1 day ago
-
Goblinhunter liked the chapter The Blacksmith's Bargain in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
4 days ago
-
Goblinhunter liked the chapter Revelations in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
4 days ago
-
Goblinhunter liked the chapter An Opening in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
4 days ago
-
Goblinhunter liked the chapter Introduction in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
4 days ago
-
Goblinhunter liked the chapter Winter Getaway: The Onsen in Collegiate Temptation.
4 days ago
-
Goblinhunter liked the chapter The next day in Help! Mom's the New FRAT pledge!.
5 days ago
-
Goblinhunter liked the chapter Great! in Help! Mom's the New FRAT pledge!.
5 days ago
-
Goblinhunter liked the chapter It's harder than it looks in Help! Mom's the New FRAT pledge!.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Goblinhunter has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Goblinhunter has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Goblinhunter has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Goblinhunter has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Goblinhunter has not earned any awards.