About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Teach my cat English
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Greek and Roman History.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy.
- I write erotica because
-
I find it fun!
- In conclusion, I am
-
a dude just trying to be a guy.
-
GlowingHands published the chapter Day 16 - A Confusing Morning in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
GlowingHands published the chapter No in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
GlowingHands published the chapter Yes in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
GlowingHands published the chapter Day 16 - A Shrimp’s Perspective in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
GlowingHands published the chapter Day 16 - A bittersweet morning in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
GlowingHands published the chapter No in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
GlowingHands published the chapter Yes in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
GlowingHands published the chapter Day 16 - A Shrimp’s perspective in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
GlowingHands published the chapter Day 16 - A bittersweet morning in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
GlowingHands posted a reply on the chapter The Waterfall in The Contrast.
5 days ago
No recent activity
GlowingHands has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GlowingHands has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GlowingHands has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GlowingHands has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GlowingHands has not earned any awards.