About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ghostends liked the chapter ASKING EMMA in Desire, Revised.
3 days ago
-
Ghostends liked the chapter Partner in Crime? in RWBY Hypnosis Stories.
3 days ago
-
Ghostends liked the chapter Jaune leaves in RWBY Hypnosis Stories.
3 days ago
-
Ghostends liked the chapter Blake wins, though only thanks to Ruby in RWBY Hypnosis Stories.
3 days ago
-
Ghostends liked the chapter Watch the game, but first... in RWBY Hypnosis Stories.
3 days ago
-
Ghostends liked the chapter Joint trigger in RWBY Hypnosis Stories.
3 days ago
-
Ghostends liked the chapter Time for some chaos in RWBY Hypnosis Stories.
3 days ago
-
Ghostends liked the chapter Back to the siblings in RWBY Hypnosis Stories.
3 days ago
-
Ghostends liked the chapter Triggers in RWBY Hypnosis Stories.
3 days ago
-
Ghostends liked the chapter Move on to Weiss in RWBY Hypnosis Stories.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Ghostends has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ghostends has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ghostends has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ghostends has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ghostends has not earned any awards.