About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
thankful to everyone who reads my stuff and offers kind feedback! I'm sometimes nervous to respond and I don't want your expectations too high, but knowing some readers like what I'm putting out means a lot.
-
Gatsha liked the chapter Reset variables in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
5 days ago
-
Gatsha liked the chapter Night of your Nuptials with Rubia in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
5 days ago
-
Gatsha liked the chapter Crafting the Royal Sheath in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
5 days ago
-
Gatsha liked the chapter The Protector's Quest for Proper Protection in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
5 days ago
-
Gatsha liked the chapter 1 - The Royal Sheath (Condoms) in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
5 days ago
-
Gatsha liked the chapter Introduction in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
5 days ago
-
Gatsha published the chapter Kirumi, Servant of the Hands in Gatsha Short Story Bin.
1 month ago
-
Gatsha liked the chapter Meddling Idiot. in Danganronpa: Ultimate Hypno Hub.
1 month ago
-
Gatsha liked the chapter Yes but barely in Danganronpa ENF.
2 months ago
-
Gatsha left a comment on the chapter Rhea's proclamation and new Monastery policies. in Items of Power.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Gatsha has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gatsha has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gatsha has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gatsha has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gatsha has not earned any awards.