About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Garg22 liked the chapter Liam fucks his mom in Items of Power.
22 minutes ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter Liam Miller in Items of Power.
22 minutes ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
27 minutes ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter You break Mom's will even further in Breaking Mom.
27 minutes ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
27 minutes ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
30 minutes ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
31 minutes ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter Introduction in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 hour ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 week ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter England has a new Robin Hood, and she's an ABSOLUTE BADDIE! in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 week ago
No recent activity
Garg22 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Garg22 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Garg22 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Garg22 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Garg22 has not earned any awards.