About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GarMac01 liked the chapter Garage house party: Collection in Collegiate Temptation.
1 hour ago
-
GarMac01 liked the chapter Subscriber feed: Nora Rockpool in Collegiate Temptation.
1 hour ago
-
GarMac01 liked the chapter Next outfit in Just This Once?.
6 days ago
-
GarMac01 liked the chapter The footballer’s confession and the Teachers reward in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
GarMac01 liked the chapter Winter Getaway: The Onsen in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
GarMac01 liked the chapter Winter getaway: The Gondola in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
GarMac01 liked the chapter Fans Lagneia: First Foray - Gamer girl in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
GarMac01 liked the chapter Wider Campus Socials: New girls at the club in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
GarMac01 liked the chapter Wider Campus socials: Team motivation - Vi in Collegiate Temptation.
3 weeks ago
-
GarMac01 liked the chapter Texts between friends in Collegiate Temptation.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
GarMac01 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GarMac01 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GarMac01 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GarMac01 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GarMac01 has not earned any awards.