About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 27, 2002
- Location
- Florida
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read it
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Just a guy who likes to read about erotica of different topics. I also appreciate visuals in the stories I read.
-
GabeTheeBabe liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 hours ago
-
GabeTheeBabe liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 hours ago
-
GabeTheeBabe liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 hours ago
-
GabeTheeBabe liked the chapter Shego and Felicia complete their mission in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 hours ago
-
GabeTheeBabe liked the chapter Kim and you double team her mom in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 hours ago
-
GabeTheeBabe liked the chapter Kim gives in in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 weeks ago
-
GabeTheeBabe liked the chapter Time to eat in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 month ago
-
GabeTheeBabe liked the chapter Ava and you leave the school in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 month ago
-
GabeTheeBabe liked the chapter Diamond discusses their next move in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 month ago
-
GabeTheeBabe liked the chapter Lana confronts you in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 month ago
No recent activity
GabeTheeBabe has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GabeTheeBabe has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GabeTheeBabe has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GabeTheeBabe has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GabeTheeBabe has not earned any awards.