About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GabCZero liked the chapter Good at the moment in Choices.
1 day ago
-
GabCZero liked the chapter Ask about the video in Choices.
1 day ago
-
GabCZero liked the chapter Ask what the catch is in Favorable Odds.
1 week ago
-
GabCZero liked the chapter Just take the panties and go in Favorable Odds.
1 week ago
-
GabCZero liked the chapter The large-chested girl in Favorable Odds.
1 week ago
-
GabCZero liked the chapter WALKING UP TO HER HE SAYS in Genie Wishing.
1 week ago
-
GabCZero liked the chapter Hang Out at the Coffee Shop in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
-
GabCZero liked the chapter Y in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
GabCZero liked the chapter Go with the lads to get the drugs in Favorable Odds.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
GabCZero has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GabCZero has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GabCZero has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GabCZero has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GabCZero has not earned any awards.