About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GS liked the chapter Diary Of Secrets in The Rulebook.
8 hours ago
-
GS liked the chapter Slow but Sure in The Rulebook.
17 hours ago
-
GS liked the chapter Back to her flat in The Rulebook.
20 hours ago
-
GS liked the chapter She helps the girls she found. in The Rulebook.
20 hours ago
-
GS liked the chapter She waits a little longer for more messages (and becomes a futa) in The Rulebook.
20 hours ago
-
GS liked the chapter Introduction in Joe's Domain.
20 hours ago
-
GS liked the chapter Confession, Promise.......and Blowjob in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 day ago
-
GS liked the chapter Nuclear Reaction in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 day ago
-
GS liked the chapter (Ab)Normal in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 day ago
-
GS liked the chapter Sins and Secrets in Wanna Bet?.
3 days ago
No recent activity
GS has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GS has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GS has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GS has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GS has not earned any awards.