About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 11, 1998
- Location
- Blackfalls,Alberta,Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Futabitch246 left a comment on the chapter Someone in a fantasy world that resembles a certain tabletop game with dice in The Rulebook.
9 hours ago
-
Futabitch246 left a comment on the chapter Reed Richards Assumes This Is An Alternate Timeline in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Futabitch246 posted a reply on the chapter Logan fucks the Goddess of Fertility in Items of Power.
1 day ago
-
Futabitch246 posted a reply on the chapter Logan fucks the Goddess of Fertility in Items of Power.
1 day ago
-
Futabitch246 left a comment on the chapter Logan fucks the Goddess of Fertility in Items of Power.
1 day ago
-
Futabitch246 left a comment on the chapter He tries and explains himself in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
Futabitch246 left a comment on the chapter The Manager Notices Somethings Wrong in The Demonic Idol.
2 days ago
-
Futabitch246 left a comment on the chapter Of Course he will in Truth of the Matter.
3 days ago
-
Futabitch246 left a comment on the chapter Nothing Organic Can Resist in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
Futabitch246 left a comment on the chapter Reed Richards Cannot Satisfy His Wife Normally...But... in DOOMED.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Futabitch246 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Futabitch246 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Futabitch246 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Futabitch246 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Futabitch246 has not earned any awards.