About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Frizza liked the chapter It’s too much for her, she has to escape! in Berry's Embarassment.
1 day ago
-
Frizza liked the chapter A group of young teens, ogling at her naked body in Berry's Embarassment.
1 day ago
-
Frizza liked the chapter Of course not in Berry's Embarassment.
1 day ago
-
Frizza liked the chapter They reach the changing room but someone approaches Berry in Berry's Embarassment.
1 day ago
-
Frizza liked the chapter Introduction in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
4 months ago
-
Frizza liked the chapter Kerstin lässt sich küssen in Nachilfe.
4 months ago
-
Frizza left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Nachilfe.
4 months ago
-
Frizza liked the chapter Vorbereitungen in Verdorbene Gedanken.
7 months ago
-
Frizza liked the chapter Introduction in Elena - From law student to low-IQ cum-dumpster.
7 months ago
-
Frizza liked the chapter Epilogue 1 - Enter Julie in Agreeable Kate.
7 months ago
No recent activity
Frizza has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Frizza has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Frizza has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Frizza has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Frizza has not earned any awards.