About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FlibbityFlop liked the chapter A stern warning. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
FlibbityFlop liked the chapter Surprise in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
FlibbityFlop liked the chapter Morning has come. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
FlibbityFlop liked the chapter A little Trish on the side. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
FlibbityFlop liked the chapter Waking up in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
FlibbityFlop liked the chapter Your bedroom where the magic begins. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
FlibbityFlop liked the chapter All Day I Dream About Sex, and she goes nuts. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
FlibbityFlop liked the chapter Slams back down in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
FlibbityFlop liked the chapter The Cheer Commitment in Amethyst Shore.
1 month ago
-
FlibbityFlop liked the chapter Black Bird In The Sky in Semblance Of Normality.
1 month ago
No recent activity
FlibbityFlop has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FlibbityFlop has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FlibbityFlop has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FlibbityFlop has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FlibbityFlop has not earned any awards.