About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FireForceFighter liked the chapter Moon River in Primrose Lane.
4 days ago
-
FireForceFighter liked the chapter [NSFW] Yor Forger in Anime Girls: SFW & NSFW Collection.
5 days ago
-
FireForceFighter liked the chapter Very handsy in Just This Once?.
6 days ago
-
FireForceFighter liked the chapter Introduction in Anime Girls: SFW & NSFW Collection.
1 week ago
-
FireForceFighter liked the chapter Mother-in-Law in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
FireForceFighter liked the chapter Until it gets wet in 5 on 1.
1 week ago
-
FireForceFighter liked the chapter The Wanderer in Primrose Lane.
2 weeks ago
-
FireForceFighter liked the chapter Introduction in Camera Shy.
2 weeks ago
-
FireForceFighter liked the chapter Character Profiles: Class 1-A in All Quirked Up.
2 weeks ago
-
FireForceFighter liked the chapter Poster Girls, Part 5 in Poster Girls.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
FireForceFighter has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FireForceFighter has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FireForceFighter has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FireForceFighter has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FireForceFighter has not earned any awards.