About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Fingequenaotoaqui liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 hours ago
-
Fingequenaotoaqui liked the chapter (Feedback) in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
3 hours ago
-
Fingequenaotoaqui left a comment on the chapter A step forward in The New Emperor(Public).
1 day ago
-
Fingequenaotoaqui liked the chapter A step forward in The New Emperor(Public).
1 day ago
-
Fingequenaotoaqui liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 day ago
-
Fingequenaotoaqui liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
1 day ago
-
Fingequenaotoaqui liked the chapter For One Reason in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
Fingequenaotoaqui left a comment on the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
2 days ago
-
Fingequenaotoaqui liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
2 days ago
-
Fingequenaotoaqui liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Fingequenaotoaqui has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fingequenaotoaqui has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fingequenaotoaqui has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fingequenaotoaqui has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fingequenaotoaqui has not earned any awards.