About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Femmefatale liked the chapter Fucked in the Shower in Favorable Odds.
2 days ago
-
Femmefatale liked the chapter She has her way with you in Favorable Odds.
2 days ago
-
Femmefatale liked the chapter Make out and Fuck in Favorable Odds.
3 days ago
-
Femmefatale liked the chapter Save some dignity in New Town, New Experiences .
6 days ago
-
Femmefatale liked the chapter Chapter 9: Have You Ever Been Pegged Before? in A Spanking by the Pool.
1 week ago
-
Femmefatale liked the chapter Chapter 4: You Really do Deserve a Spanking in Student Teacher.
1 week ago
-
Femmefatale liked the chapter Chapter 3: I Don't Think Sorry Cuts it at All in Student Teacher.
1 week ago
-
Femmefatale liked the chapter Chapter 2: I Bet You've Imagined All Sorts of Things... in Student Teacher.
1 week ago
-
Femmefatale liked the chapter Introduction in Student Teacher.
1 week ago
-
Femmefatale liked the chapter Chapter 5: A Good Little Milk Cow in Student Teacher.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Femmefatale has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Femmefatale has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Femmefatale has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Femmefatale has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Femmefatale has not earned any awards.