About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Fedeluc liked the chapter Disguise in Azula and the Knight.
3 days ago
-
Fedeluc liked the chapter Introduction in Azula and the Knight.
4 days ago
-
Fedeluc liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
-
Fedeluc liked the chapter Shao VS Reiko in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
-
Fedeluc liked the chapter Thalzor and Shao enter the city in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
-
Fedeluc liked the chapter You fight reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
-
Fedeluc liked the chapter You defend the city in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
-
Fedeluc liked the chapter The demons interfere in the battle in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
-
Fedeluc liked the chapter You make a deal with Sindel in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
-
Fedeluc liked the chapter Mileena meets the other cursed ones in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Fedeluc has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fedeluc has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fedeluc has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fedeluc has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fedeluc has not earned any awards.