About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- March 4, 1992
- Location
- canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Fearow liked the chapter Applies an Unknown sticker in Items of Power.
1 week ago
-
Fearow liked the chapter Preparing the suprise in Items of Power.
1 week ago
-
Fearow liked the chapter Return to Artoria and Rin in Truth of the Matter.
1 week ago
-
Fearow liked the chapter The couples first session in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
3 weeks ago
-
Fearow left a comment on the chapter Marriage Counselling (Hypnosis) in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
4 weeks ago
-
Fearow liked the chapter Marriage Counselling (Hypnosis) in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
4 weeks ago
-
Fearow liked the chapter He runs into old friends in Items of Power.
1 month ago
-
Fearow liked the chapter the peacefull sleep in Ash's Metamorphosis.
1 month ago
-
Fearow liked the chapter well by accident he clicks on the wrong link and ended in a more canine situation in Ash's Metamorphosis.
1 month ago
-
Fearow liked the chapter A Game of Fetch in The Random Remote.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Fearow has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fearow has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fearow has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fearow has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fearow has not earned any awards.