About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Faya published the chapter Blue Room match in EroFights.
3 weeks ago
-
Faya published the chapter Prepare yourself for the Blue Room with company. in EroFights.
3 weeks ago
-
Faya published the chapter Arrive at the club alone, in excellent spirits. in EroFights.
1 month ago
-
Faya published the chapter Chat with Carlos. in EroFights.
1 month ago
-
Faya published the chapter "I'm so ready!" in EroFights.
1 month ago
-
Faya received a new award: First Like.
1 month ago
-
Faya received a new award: First Chapter.
1 month ago
-
Faya published the chapter The Refuge (female pov - BDSM, bisexual) in EroFights.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Faya has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Faya has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Faya has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Faya has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Faya has not earned any awards.