About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Fapman9999 liked the chapter Col, the errand boy in Country life.
1 day ago
-
Fapman9999 liked the chapter Introduction in Country life.
1 day ago
-
Fapman9999 liked the chapter Introduction in Baihu The Great Beast.
1 day ago
-
Fapman9999 liked the chapter Garz the goblin fucks Astrid in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
Fapman9999 liked the chapter Goblin blowjob in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
Fapman9999 liked the chapter A drunken time in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
Fapman9999 liked the chapter Yarendale in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
Fapman9999 liked the chapter Curiosity in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
Fapman9999 liked the chapter Astrid and Nessa in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
Fapman9999 liked the chapter Introduction in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Fapman9999 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fapman9999 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fapman9999 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fapman9999 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fapman9999 has not earned any awards.