About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FaReales liked the chapter only the two of us in God's Apprentice.
1 day ago
-
FaReales liked the chapter Commands so far in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
FaReales liked the chapter Living gold in God's Apprentice.
1 day ago
-
FaReales liked the chapter EL BAÑO in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
1 day ago
-
FaReales liked the chapter Setsuna's Plan Part 2 in Sexual Scenarios.
2 days ago
-
FaReales liked the chapter No, let her play with your cock as you feed her food in Welcome to Hero Academy .
3 days ago
-
FaReales liked the chapter A New Team! in Normality.
4 days ago
-
FaReales liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
4 days ago
-
FaReales liked the chapter Continues to question the blonde cougar in Welcome to Hero Academy .
5 days ago
-
FaReales liked the chapter the confrontation in God's Apprentice.
6 days ago
No recent activity
FaReales has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FaReales has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FaReales has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FaReales has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FaReales has not earned any awards.