About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FCCZIX left a comment on the chapter Immediate reconciliation in Collegiate Temptation.
2 hours ago
-
FCCZIX posted a reply on the chapter Mrs Revers correspondence in Collegiate Temptation.
6 hours ago
-
FCCZIX left a comment on the chapter Mrs Revers correspondence in Collegiate Temptation.
10 hours ago
-
FCCZIX liked the chapter Mrs Revers correspondence in Collegiate Temptation.
11 hours ago
-
FCCZIX liked the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
5 days ago
-
FCCZIX posted a reply on the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
5 days ago
-
FCCZIX posted a reply on the chapter Eventful day at the gym in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
FCCZIX liked the chapter Eventful day at the gym in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
FCCZIX left a comment on the chapter Eventful day at the gym in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
FCCZIX liked the chapter The footballer’s confession and the Teachers reward in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
FCCZIX has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FCCZIX has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FCCZIX has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FCCZIX has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FCCZIX has not earned any awards.