About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FALANGER liked the chapter Change the Birthday! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
5 days ago
-
FALANGER liked the chapter Naked on the Boardwalk in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
6 days ago
-
FALANGER liked the chapter A Visitor With His Own Plans in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
1 week ago
-
FALANGER liked the chapter Hemmed In in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
1 week ago
-
FALANGER liked the chapter The Architecture Comes Down in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
1 week ago
-
FALANGER liked the chapter Britney makes a "small correction" in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
1 week ago
-
FALANGER liked the chapter The Beginning of Britney's Revenge in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
1 week ago
-
FALANGER liked the chapter "This is so Embarrassing!" in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 week ago
-
FALANGER liked the chapter Chun-Li ENF in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
2 weeks ago
-
FALANGER liked the chapter "Nothing Fits Anymore!" in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
FALANGER has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FALANGER has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FALANGER has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FALANGER has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FALANGER has not earned any awards.