About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ExploringGeo07 liked the chapter Evelyn 18 - Friends in Evelyn.
5 days ago
-
ExploringGeo07 liked the chapter Ophelia’s grilling in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
ExploringGeo07 liked the chapter Morning and evening in the office in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
ExploringGeo07 liked the chapter Way too complicated in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
ExploringGeo07 liked the chapter Where’s Heidi’s head at? in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
ExploringGeo07 liked the chapter Texts between friends in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
ExploringGeo07 liked the chapter Official Bar staff in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
ExploringGeo07 liked the chapter Office Massage in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
ExploringGeo07 liked the chapter Expanding collections in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
ExploringGeo07 liked the chapter Morning Glory: Collection in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ExploringGeo07 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ExploringGeo07 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ExploringGeo07 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ExploringGeo07 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ExploringGeo07 has not earned any awards.