About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Exarch-of-Sechrima published the chapter Come on, baby, the laugh's on me in Harem Hotel.
17 hours ago
-
Exarch-of-Sechrima published the chapter I'll shake this world off my shoulders in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Exarch-of-Sechrima published the chapter There's a joke here somewhere, and it's on me in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Exarch-of-Sechrima published the chapter You sit around getting older in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Exarch-of-Sechrima published the chapter This gun's for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Exarch-of-Sechrima published the chapter You need to wake up if you want to heal (if you want to) in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Exarch-of-Sechrima published the chapter Wishing hard I might, wishing hard I may, find my way to Disneyland in Harem Hotel.
6 days ago
-
Exarch-of-Sechrima published the chapter Up on a hill or right off a city sidewalk, long as it's got room for you and me in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Exarch-of-Sechrima posted a reply on the chapter But we cannot be denied the fire inside in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Exarch-of-Sechrima published the chapter But we cannot be denied the fire inside in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Exarch-of-Sechrima has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Exarch-of-Sechrima has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Exarch-of-Sechrima has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Exarch-of-Sechrima has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Exarch-of-Sechrima has not earned any awards.