About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Exa12 liked the chapter No you take your twin raw in Futas & Fertility.
5 days ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Taking summer in the Winter in Futas & Fertility.
5 days ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Alice - Sibling Rivalry heats up in Futas & Fertility.
5 days ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Setting up for the big game. in Annika's Coming of Age Party.
5 days ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Sam wins, and things get messy in Annika's Coming of Age Party.
5 days ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter One last game; All the marbles in Annika's Coming of Age Party.
5 days ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter No, not against the forces of nature she has unleashed in Annika's Coming of Age Party.
5 days ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter No, he is up to something. in Annika's Coming of Age Party.
5 days ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter One last game; Double or nothing in Annika's Coming of Age Party.
5 days ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Dwayne had a rough night in Annika's Coming of Age Party.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Exa12 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Exa12 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Exa12 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Exa12 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Exa12 has not earned any awards.