About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Everchess liked the chapter Emily's turn in Queen of Spades Tales.
3 hours ago
-
Everchess liked the chapter Paying a debt in Queen of Spades Tales.
6 days ago
-
Everchess liked the chapter Painting their faces in Queen of Spades Tales.
6 days ago
-
Everchess liked the chapter A reward well earned in Queen of Spades Tales.
3 weeks ago
-
Everchess liked the chapter Getting involved in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 month ago
-
Everchess liked the chapter Of course in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 month ago
-
Everchess liked the chapter Emily finds herself in a new predicament in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 month ago
-
Everchess liked the chapter The punishment finally ends in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 month ago
-
Everchess liked the chapter A surprise interruption in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 month ago
-
Everchess liked the chapter A much needed shower in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Everchess has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Everchess has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Everchess has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Everchess has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Everchess has not earned any awards.