About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
EmilyB liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Wednesday Morning...confronted by someone... in Attaining Tenure.
1 day ago
-
EmilyB liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday planning period- Leah tells Mr. Bill to cum on her face... (Suspicion: +15, Silence: +25%) in Attaining Tenure.
1 day ago
-
EmilyB liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday planning period- Leah strokes him and sucks him slowly... in Attaining Tenure.
1 day ago
-
EmilyB liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday planning period- Leah gives him a relaxed blowjob... in Attaining Tenure.
1 day ago
-
EmilyB liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday planning period...Leah sucks Mr. Bills cock with gusto (Silence: +25) in Attaining Tenure.
1 day ago
-
EmilyB liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday planning period...Leah visits Mr. Bill (Tenure: -25) in Attaining Tenure.
1 day ago
-
EmilyB liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday morning was...busy... in Attaining Tenure.
1 day ago
-
EmilyB liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Wednesday Morning... in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
EmilyB liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday Evening with Jonathan was peaceful (Suspicion: -5) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
EmilyB liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday Evening with Jonathan... in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
No recent activity
EmilyB has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
EmilyB has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
EmilyB has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
EmilyB has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
EmilyB has not earned any awards.