About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 19
- Location
- United States of Koala
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Make pizza and pet orange cats.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy Adventure
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I want to get my creative urges out somewhere.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A human sandwich, with EXTRA mayonnaise.
-
ElvenStrider liked the chapter Yes. in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 day ago
-
ElvenStrider liked the chapter A Visitor in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 day ago
-
ElvenStrider liked the chapter Meeting Max in Heath’s Humiliation.
5 days ago
-
ElvenStrider liked the chapter Outdoor Biology Class in Heath’s Humiliation.
5 days ago
-
ElvenStrider liked the chapter Good things come to those who wait in Babysitter Moves In.
5 days ago
-
ElvenStrider liked the chapter You hide, but see Rachel in the window in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
ElvenStrider liked the chapter Betrayal in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
ElvenStrider liked the chapter Rachel Dares in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
-
ElvenStrider liked the chapter Taking A Look At The Laundrette in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
-
ElvenStrider liked the chapter A Visit To The Library in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ElvenStrider has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ElvenStrider has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ElvenStrider has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ElvenStrider has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ElvenStrider has not earned any awards.