About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Elist published the chapter Femboy in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
Elist published the chapter Busty MILF in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
Elist published the chapter Improving the workplace in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
Elist liked the chapter Introduction in Desires on the Tokyo Express.
2 days ago
-
Elist published the chapter The deal continues in Fantasies .
3 weeks ago
-
Elist published the chapter Anna is a broke nobody in Fantasies .
3 weeks ago
-
Elist published the chapter Ask for her to strip in Cum Addiction.
1 month ago
-
Elist published the chapter Your highschool bully's girlfriend in Cum Addiction.
1 month ago
-
Elist published the chapter Harry has an orgy in Free Use High School.
1 month ago
-
Elist published the chapter Sarah notices in Deep Sleepers House.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Elist has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Elist has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Elist has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Elist has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Elist has not earned any awards.