About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
El Espectador liked the chapter Use your mouth in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
El Espectador liked the chapter Give him a hand in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
El Espectador liked the chapter Your feet in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
El Espectador liked the chapter Inside in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
El Espectador liked the chapter He leaves you wanting in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
El Espectador liked the chapter Just a little in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
El Espectador liked the chapter Strip down a bit in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
El Espectador liked the chapter Another round or five in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
El Espectador liked the chapter Maybe a drink to loosen up? in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
El Espectador liked the chapter "I can't masturbate now," in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
No recent activity
El Espectador has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
El Espectador has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
El Espectador has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
El Espectador has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
El Espectador has not earned any awards.