About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Edured liked the chapter Very. in Reality Warped [Now Public].
10 hours ago
-
Edured liked the chapter Confused in Reality Warped [Now Public].
10 hours ago
-
Edured liked the chapter She runs off before you can ask in Reality Warped [Now Public].
10 hours ago
-
Edured liked the chapter Thank you for 1,000,000 views! in Skinwalker.
13 hours ago
No recent activity
Edured has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Edured has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Edured has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Edured has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Edured has not earned any awards.