About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ELRue liked the chapter Sue Storm Is Ordered To Give Johnny Some Relief in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
ELRue liked the chapter Alicia Masters Notices in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
ELRue liked the chapter Johnny Is Aroused, But Doesn't Want To Admit It in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
ELRue liked the chapter Character Stats - Day 16 in The Blade That Binds.
3 weeks ago
-
ELRue liked the chapter Painal Princess in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
ELRue liked the chapter Grinding Hips and Greedy Lips in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
ELRue liked the chapter Between the trees in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
ELRue liked the chapter Mornings 101 in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
ELRue liked the chapter A Fair Fight in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
ELRue liked the chapter Fighting Dirty in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
No recent activity
ELRue has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ELRue has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ELRue has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ELRue has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ELRue has not earned any awards.