About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Drmies liked the chapter Introduction in Do you want to try her out?.
2 months ago
-
Drmies liked the chapter Untitled in Nancy Drew and the Summer Kamp Mystery.
2 months ago
-
Drmies liked the chapter Introduction in Best of Friends.
2 months ago
-
Drmies liked the chapter Introduction in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 months ago
-
Drmies liked the chapter Introduction in Family Affair .
2 months ago
-
Drmies liked the chapter Introduction in DOOMED.
2 months ago
-
Drmies liked the chapter Introduction in The Groomsman.
2 months ago
-
Drmies liked the chapter Introduction in The F-Files.
2 months ago
-
Drmies liked the chapter Introduction in Undercover Agent.
2 months ago
-
Drmies liked the chapter Introduction in The Hills Have Thighs.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Drmies has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Drmies has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Drmies has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Drmies has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Drmies has not earned any awards.